Lower School Dismissal Form
Welcome to the Lower School Electronic Dismissal System.
Please use this new electronic system for dismissal notes. This online form will ensure that the information is received directly in the Main Office and is effectively recorded for dismissal.
Alternatively, you may send dismissal notes, including standing notes and daily dismissal changes, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While completing the form below, please keep the following in mind:
- The staff in the main office must be notified of your alternate plans before 1:00 p.m. on the day of the change.
- Alternate pick-up must occur prior to 2:45 and after 3:40 p.m. in accordance with the Traffic Management Program (TMP). In this way, regular bus dismissal will not be affected
- On early dismissal Fridays, early pick-up must occur prior to 1:25 p.m. in accordance with the TMP.
- Remember that you will not be able to wait in your car outside the campus and students are not permitted to walk off school property unaccompanied. Be sure to plan your arrival accordingly.
- Only in the event of a medical emergency, determined by the school’s Nurse, will students be allowed to leave the campus between 2:45 p.m. and 3:40 p.m. Please do not schedule appointments that would require pick-up during this 55-minute window.